There’s a reason why scientists are raving about these superfoods:
Whether it?s turmeric for cancer, coconut oil for weight loss, or ginger for arthritis, these foods have serious benefits.?The good news??It?s all true! The bad news? There?s too much conflicting, confusing and misleading information online about using them.
Wanting to live a healthier life shouldn?t be this hard.
That?s why we?ve created?How to Use Superfoods as Medicine: a one-stop guide that demystifies superfoods and tells you exactly how you can use them to unlock their full powers.
Here?s what you?ll get:
The exact dosage and method for using each superfood for over 50 ailments including:
- Dental Cavities
- Dark circles
- Menstrual cramps
- Weight loss
- Sinus infection
- Cold sores
- Acid reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Yeast infection
- Cuts, scrapes, bruises and burns
Wait, how is all this really possible?
That?s because these recipes contain all 7 of the most powerful, research-backed superfoods on the planet!
- Powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that can treat a range of infections from the flu to candida due to the lauric and caprylic acid content
- Proven to improve cognitive function
- Comprised of over 60% MCT oil, which provides a quick burst of energy, boosts metabolism and doesn?t get stored as fat!
Apple Cider Vinegar
- A potent antimicrobial that fights off UTIs and yeast infections
- Breaks up mucus and clears up sinuses
- Contains acetic acid which supports weight loss by curbing cravings and balancing blood sugar levels
- Strengthens digestion to combat acid reflux and heartburn
- Contains the powerful anti-inflammatory compound curcumin
- Studies have shown anti-cancer effects
- More effective than Prozac for depression
- Tackles acne, eczema, psoriasis, redness, and dark circles
- Provides better pain relief than Voltaren and Cataflam for arthritis
- Nature’s natural antibiotic that can kill off bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Eradicates the symptoms of candida and yeast infections
- An ideal heart tonic to boost circulation, fight arterial plaque and lower blood pressure
- Ideal for all digestive problems: cramps, bloating, flatulence and poor appetite
- The ultimate remedy for nausea and morning sickness
- As powerful as Ibuprofen for menstrual cramps and muscle soreness
- Improves memory and concentration
- Contains beneficial live enzymes, probiotics, prebiotics and amino acids
- The perfect addition to a skincare regime to combat wrinkles, acne, and dry skin
- A powerful antimicrobial that can treat wounds, burns and sore throats
- An effective sleeping aid
- Supports the liver in flushing out toxins
- High Vitamin C content encourages collagen production for firm, glowing skin
- Stimulates bile secretion to strengthen digestion and alleviate constipation
- Assists weight loss by promoting fullness