Dear fellow weight lifter,
I have a few questions I want to ask you. Please answer them honestly.
Would you like to quickly and easily increase your bench press? so you can show off to your friends and lifting buddies in the gym? benching more than any of them!
Would you like to drastically increase your power and strength? so you become bigger, better, faster, and stronger for your sport or hobby?
Would you like to pack on some lean muscle mass? so you?re proud and confident enough to take your shirt off and walk the beach?
Would you like to have a powerful, muscular physique that turns heads and gets you noticed? so you can walk with your head high in the air, full of confidence?
If you answered ?Yes? to any of these questions? I have some important news for you.
In fact, I want to promise you something.
And I swear… that if you do this one thing… you?re going to see more muscle and strength gains from your workouts? than ANYTHING else you do.
I mean it. It’s the God’s honest truth.
So here?s my promise: If you focus on increasing the amount of weight you lift on the bench press, you WILL gain more muscle mass.
I promise you. In fact, if you increase your bench press by 20 or 30 pounds in the next month or so? you?ll pack on at least 10 pounds of muscle. Maybe more.
How can I say that? Because year after year, time after time, I’ve seen it happen so many times.
You?ll see right below how I was able to pack on 75 pounds of muscle mass between high school and college.
Look, here’s the truth: You’re only going to gain muscle mass if you get stronger. Because when you force your body to lift more weight… you HAVE to get stronger and add lean muscle mass to handle that additional weight.
In other words… when you have to lift more weight… your body reacts to the additional stress you’re placing on it BY ADDING MORE MUSCLE TISSUE!
If you keep lifting the same amount of weight, over and over again, your body has NO REASON to get stronger OR gain muscle.?It can already handle the weight you?re used to.
But when you keep lifting more and more weight… your body must adapt, get stronger, and add muscle to keep handling that additional weight.
That’s how muscle gains are made: It’s by continuously trying to get stronger. When that happens, your body adds more muscle mass to handle this additional stress that’s placed upon it.
And you want to know what else?
The more muscle mass your body has… the more calories you will burn… and the more body fat you?ll lose… even when you’re resting!
It’s true… muscle mass is a very active tissue and it takes a lot of calories to maintain.
Look, if you?re skinny now? you don?t have to worry about that. You don?t have any fat to lose, so you?ll just end up packing on more size and muscle.
Back to the promise and why the best press is important:?The bench press is the easiest lift to keep track of when it comes to recording your weights. It?s easy to keep progressing up on the bench press. Most gyms have those little 2 ? pound plates you can keep adding.
Other exercises are tougher to keep increasing weight on? because you can?t keep going up in small increments. It?s either 5 pounds, 10 pounds, or nothing.
And that?s a big jump and cannot be done every single week.
But 2 ? plates could be a goal of yours every single week. It?s doable and manageable.
And guess what? each time you lift a little more weight? your body will react by adding strength and muscle to handle that additional weight.
If You?re Not Focusing On The Bench Press? You?re Missing Out On A Ton of Muscle and Strength That Could Be Yours!
That?s the SINGLE BIGGEST reason you need to start focusing on lifting more weight on the bench: So you can gain more muscle mass!
Not only that? the bench press is a very intense and demanding exercise for your entire body.
When you do a heavy and intense bench press? you can shock your muscles into growing faster than they usually would. And because of the intensity of the bench, your body releases a ton of anabolic hormones into your bloodstream. Things like testosterone and human growth hormone.
So bottom line? if you focus on increasing your bench press… and the amount of weight you lift on the bench press, you WILL gain muscle and lose fat. And as a result? you?ll look bigger, more muscular, and also leaner.
Again, I’ve seen it time and time again.
Have You Ever Wondered Why People
Are So Obsessed With The Bench Press?
I used to ask myself, what?s the big deal with the bench press anyway?
It didn?t matter if it was at school with my friends? at work with my co-workers? or at the gym with my lifting buddies? everyone would always ask me, ?How Much Do You Bench??
But over time, as I became more informed about exercise and muscle growth? I soon learned that the bench press did a lot more for your body than just about any other exercise.
“Here?s The Fastest And Easiest Way To Increase Your Bench Press And Skyrocket Your Muscle and Strength Gains?”
If you currently struggle with the bench press and you?d like to really increase the amount of weight you lift? I?m going to help you right now.
If you?d like to gain more muscle mass? so that you feel more confident and attractive? I?m going to help you.
If you?d like to excel in your school?s sport? and become the stronger, faster ?go to? guy for your team? I?m going to help you.
And if you?d like to lose a little bit of unwanted body fat? maybe the love handles you have around your waist? I?m going to help you.
My best selling and newly revised Critical Bench Program 2.0?will help you increase your bench press by up to 50 pounds in 10 weeks? while packing on muscle in the process.
Even if you have long arms, shoulder pain, wrist pain or sub-par genetics like me, this program is a guaranteed way to help you build a 200, 300 or 400 + pound bench press.
You?ll join over 10K other people that have been amazed with the results they?ve gotten from?Critical Bench Program 2.0
These are people who have been very pleased when reaching their goal of more weight lifted on the bench? as well as more strength and muscle as a result.
Here’s a small sample of what this?Power Building ?bench specialization? program reveals:
- Learn the only way to train so that you avoid over training. Your muscles need time to rest and recover. They grow between workouts not during workouts. Over training is the #1 mistake made by lifters of all levels and I?ll make sure it doesn?t happen.
- Why stretching and warming up is so important if you want a BIG bench press. Lifting heavy weights can take its toll on the body, but with our warm-up routine you’ll keep your shoulders healthy and avoid the aches & pains that stop many dead in their tracks.
- Discover the single biggest secret to training for strength and size. Remember? muscle gains are directly related to strength gains. As you get stronger? your muscles will get bigger.
- Why adding variation to your training will help you gain more muscle. When you do the same workout over and over again? your body gets used to it and stops responding. I?ll show you the easiest way to keep your body guessing. (Pgs 22-24)
- Learn the single biggest mistake lifters make when trying to increase their bench press. This might be a great training method? but it’s NOT when you?re trying to up your max. If you do this, your bench will go nowhere fast!
- Learn how to get in the right mindset for a big day at the gym. The bench press is a very mental lift. I’ll teach you how to be mentally tough and how you can visualize your success? so that you?re able to have an intense, perfect lift? every single time you bench.
- Find out why your technique is so important. If you adjust your form like I show you?. you’ll see a significant increase in the amount of weight you lift? without changing anything else. (Pg 16)